Six midfielders Man City have considered this summer to replace Rodri – with two signings expected
Manchester City are expected to sign two more midfielders before the window slams shut, talkSPORT understands.
The Citizens are on the lookout for reinforcements having sold Rodri and Tijjani Reijnders earlier this week to Barcelona and Al Qadsiah respectively.

It has been a summer of change at the Etihad, with Enzo Maresca replacing Pep Guardiola in the dugout.
Along with selling Rodri and Reijnders, City have also parted ways with fellow midfielder Bernardo Silva.
While John Stones, Nathan Ake, James Trafford and Manuel Akanji have all moved on.
City have made just the one major midfield signing this summer – bringing in Elliot Anderson from Nottingham Forest in a £116million club-record transfer.
What midfielders are on Man City’s radar?
It is believed that City have identified six potential options to bolster their side in the middle of the pitch.
We told you on Wednesday how the club are prepared to bid for Enzo Fernandez despite Chelsea’s deadline passing.
The Blues set a 5pm deadline for last Friday for any potential suitors to stump up an offer for the £120m-rated World Cup winner.
And it has been said that Fernandez would be open to a reunion with ex-Blues boss Maresca.
Meanwhile, City remain in advanced to talks with Lille over the signing of teenage starlet Ayyoub Bouaddi.
Personal terms have already been in place for the 18-year-old since July.


As talkSPORT reported at the beginning of July, Lille are seeking a fee of €100m (£85.7m) for the Morocco international.
They are willing to discount the price if a loan or pre-agreement can be reached with City, although the English club’s preference is to sign and keep him.
Elsewhere, as talkSPORT revealed last week, interest remains in Adam Wharton having made an enquiry for the Crystal Palace star.
City have been told by Rangers legend and talkSPORT co-host Ally McCoist they should prioritise a move to sign the 22-year-old.
Fernandez’s Argentina teammate Alexis Mac Allister is also appreciated, while Liverpool have no plans to sell the former Brighton maestro this window.
Meanwhile, Bournemouth’s Alex Scott is admired by City, as talkSPORT first reported in July.


City made an approach to sign Scott last month, though the Cherries insist the 22-year-old is not for sale.
The south coast side have already rejected a £64m offer from Chelsea this summer.
And lastly, Roma’s Manu Kone is under consideration by City following an impressive World Cup for France.
The 25-year-old had been on Manchester United’s list of targets, and was also linked with a move to Arsenal.
What's Your Reaction?
Like
0
Dislike
0
Love
0
Funny
0
Angry
0
Sad
0
Wow
0