Paddy Pimblett reveals huge weight gain after junk food binge following Justin Gaethje loss

Feb 16, 2026 - 12:30
Paddy Pimblett reveals huge weight gain after junk food binge following Justin Gaethje loss

Paddy Pimblett has piled on the pounds after falling to defeat against Justin Gaethje at UFC 324 three weeks ago.

The Liverpudlian was dropped three times en route to a punishing unanimous decision loss as he unsuccessfully challenged for the interim UFC 155lbs title.

YouTube/Paddy Pimblett
Pimblett is cramming in the calories after his defeat at UFC 324 last month[/caption]

In victory, Gaethje has earned a full lightweight title shot against Ilia Topuria, while Pimblett will look to rebuild his career.

For now, though, the 31-year-old is gorging on food, free from the restrictions of his stringent pre-fight diet.

Pimblett has become famous for his junk food binges between bouts, which often result in his weight ballooning out of control.

This time, the damage is 35lbs – a modest number by Pimblett’s standards.

“I know the title [of the YouTube video] says ‘I got fat again’, but I’m actually not that fat,” said Pimblett, sporting two black eyes, in his most recent YouTube vlog.

“I’m actually alright. I’m 86kg (190lbs) or something. I’m doing alright.

“But yeah, I have been eating well, lad.”

During the video, Pimblett chows down on pancakes, pizza, pulled pork sandwiches, a full English breakfast, and a large helping of Chinese food, all while restarting his training.

“It’s boss to be back in the gym,” he said.

“This is my home, this is church to me, if I’m not here it feels weird to me, so to be back in the gym training with all my brothers it feels great.

YouTube/Paddy Pimblett
Pimblett chowed down on copious amounts of Chinese food[/caption]
YouTube/Paddy Pimblett
He also enjoyed multiple pulled pork sandwiches and Philly cheesestakes[/caption]
YouTube/Paddy Pimblett
In total, he has gained 35lbs in three weeks[/caption]

“I already cannot wait to get another fight.”

What’s next for Paddy Pimblett?

Pimblett is expected to return to the Octagon sometime in the summer.

A grudge match with fellow top ten-ranked lightweight Dan Hooker has been floated around, while Colby Covington has also called out Pimblett for a welterweight clash on the UFC White House card in June.

The infamous American heel told talkSPORT.com two weeks ago: “One idea that could be presented is Paddy Pimblett.

“[Pimblett’s] a big guy — he cuts a lot of weight.

“He probably weighs more than me at walk-around weight anyway, and may not want to keep going at 155lbs.

Pimblett being hit by Gaethje during their UFC clash
Gaethje beat Pimblett in a thrilling meeting, dashing his title hopes
Getty

“So what’s the sense in Paddy going back to lightweight? There are no big fights for him now that he lost to Gaethje.

“I want to present that idea to the UFC — that, ‘Hey, me and Paddy, a British guy and a USA guy, on the White House lawn, would be amazing.’

“I don’t want to fight an American because it doesn’t make sense to fight an American in the American capital on the 250th birthday of America.

Paddy Pimblett makes sense. He’s got a bowl cut. He’s got an accent. I think the fight would get the fans excited.

“And there’s definitely some turmoil between us. He doesn’t like me, I don’t like him — so let’s get locked in the cage and handle our differences.”

What's Your Reaction?

Like Like 0
Dislike Dislike 0
Love Love 0
Funny Funny 0
Angry Angry 0
Sad Sad 0
Wow Wow 0