Matchroom lay out strict demands for Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua fight to head to US amid Dana White spat
Matchroom Boxing have reportedly presented a list of requirements needed for Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua to fight in New York.
The Gypsy King and AJ are set to finally lock horns in November in what is one of the most anticipated bouts in the history of British boxing.

Wembley Stadium has long been touted as the optimal venue for the heavyweight fight, especially when its the largest stadium in the UK with a capacity of 90,000.
However, with an 11pm curfew, it appears as though the venue would not provide a suitable time for US and global audiences, so the iconic Madison Square Garden (MSG) in New York City is a contender to host it.
It may even take place on a Friday night as opposed to the traditional Saturday slot to avoid a broadcast clash with College Football.
Matchroom chairman Eddie Hearn said his client Joshua made him include a clause in the contract asserting that he must fight fury in the UK.
Hearn has also threatened to sue Dana White, the UFC CEO and Zuffa Boxing founder, for allegedly ‘using my client to do a venue deal’.
And, as reported by BoxingScene, Matchroom have presented Saudi Arabian entertainment company Sela with an addendum that states what is required for Fury vs Joshua to be held at MSG.
What is on the Fury-Joshua addendum?
One of the inclusions is said to be Zuffa Boxing being prohibited from promoting the fight, and therefore Sela could oversee the event.
Matchroom also want Joshua to be guaranteed the rest of his purse earnings from the victory over Kristian Prenga last month, which is reportedly around £4million.
As well as this, the MSG event could host a series of Matchroom bouts that includes a bantamweight unification clash with Jesse Rodriguez and Christian Medina.
Jack Catterall vs Keyshawn Davis in a WBA welterweight title fight is also proposed, as is a WBA heavyweight championship bout between Murat Gassiev and Jarrell Miller, and Teremoana Jr vs Odel Kamara.

Fury vs Joshua is yet to be officially announced, but a teaser trailer on broadcasting giants Netflix has hinted that this could come soon.
On social media, Fury said: “Everything is going well, I’ve got some big news coming.
“Big fight on the horizon. It is the one you’ve all been waiting for. About to be announced imminently so stay tuned.”
Netflix are set to broadcast the fight and join Saudi boxing chief Turki Alalshikh in wanting its staged to be in the United States, despite the all-British affair.
Negotiations over the venue are set to continue in the coming days and weeks, with MSG becoming more likely.
This would be detrimental for British fans as they would likely have to stay up until the early hours of the morning to watch Fury vs Joshua.
What's Your Reaction?
Like
0
Dislike
0
Love
0
Funny
0
Angry
0
Sad
0
Wow
0